Sunday 28 August 2011

Say It Out Loud

So I decided to start a blog, unsure if anyone will read it. But more just for myself. A place to keep a record of how I am doing, what I am thinking.
I signed up to Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation. So far we are working on the preseason tasks. Todays was Say it Out Loud. It's about making a commitment. So here is mine

I say I am going to lose my weight all the time, I eat healthy for a couple days and excercise then give up, I saw the 1 kg weight loss and thought it was nothing. It didn't seem like much to me. I am realising just how enormous 1 kg is. For the next 12 weeks and the rest of my life, I am committing myself to accepting each small weight loss for the amazing progress it is and not denying myself the excitement of it.

I don't have family to commit to becuase I have said one to many times that I will lose the weight and always give up. So for now I will commit to myself, my hopefully future children, Michelle and my friend also on 12WBT and to any one who reads this that I will NOT give up this time, no matter how much I hurt, no matter how many days I fall off the band wagon I WILL keep going and I will continure to get better, faster, stronger.

This is for my future, I will relish in my 30s and live better than my 20s!!

I am committed to discovering the new me, through healthy eating, excercise, challenging myself and NEVER giving up.

One day at a time is all it takes to find the real me.

So there it is, tomorrow I am on it. I have prepared myself to eat healthy with lunches ready to take to work. I'll also be doing Tony Ferguson shakes breakfast and dinner due to the fact I am self concisous about having a shake in front of people. Maybe this comes down to the denial I have about my weight. Anyone thats all for now.

Good luck to me,
I am amazing and I deserve this

No comments:

Post a Comment